Thursday 8 August 2013

Review: Superdrug Restoring Skin Care Oil

All I need in this life of sin is me and my... restoring skin care oil.

Hmm that doesn't have quite a ring to it but bloody hell do I LURVE this product! Some may say it is a knock off version of the infamous bio oil, but I say it is it's better looking fraternal twin brother.  Both oils aim to help minimise the appearance of scars, stretch marks, blemishes and uneven skin tone.

Yes the makeup may be pretty much the same but I just feel that this is that tad bit better. For one this has a much sweeter more calming scent to it, nothing harsh on my obnoxious delicate nostrils. Also this is more purse friendly for my cheapskate self! I purchased the 75ml bottle for a mere £5.69 where a bottle of Bio Oil in 60ml would cost £8.99! I could purchase a lipstick with that difference!
The bottle is a bit meh, but who the hell cares?! It's what's inside that counts! This baby contains a sweet mixture of Almond, Canola and Soy Bean oil that work together to help restore the suppleness and elasticity of skin whilst keeping it well hydrated. Sounds good to me! It's also rich in antioxidants as it contains Grapeseed Oil, Rosemary Oil and Sunflower Oil.

I use this product every night massaging it onto my blemish stained forehead and I've noticed in the past two weeks a huge change to the intensity of my scars! I've also started using this underneath my eyes in a hope to reduce my dark circles bestowed upon me by my asian heritage -_- only time shall tell if it makes a difference.

So all in all the product is MUY BUENO and shall be repurchased when the time comes. 

Pippa 
x

1 comment: