- Ants that fly (flys that ant?) They randomly appear full force in the summer.
- When my battery on my phone is below 30%. Baby you promised me at least 3 more hours, why you gotta do me like that?!
- Being broke. Most importantly being broke and having a bountiful wishlist.
I don't have much of a make up collection and I only buy things I really realllyyy want. Things that keep me up at night and make me get out of bed early to actually venture outside my house and hunt it down. Things that bring on an onset of palpitations when I can't find it in the store and I hail down any person that looks like they could work there and fall to my knees, shaking their legs wailing, "Where is it?! Oh God where is it?!?!?!" You know, the normal signs of want.
These things, had I money, would make me act like that:
- Nars eyeshadow palette in Ride Up to the Moon. Those two middle shades, unf. I highly doubt I'd have use for the green but the rest of the colours are just so me! At £32 it works out to £5-ish per eyeshadow, which sounds pretty reasonable. However that's six £5 I do not have.
- Clarins lip perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer. Is it sad that I just want this because of the hype?
- Nars Lipstick in 413 BLKR. If you read my review on The Body Shop's lipliner in 06 Mahogany you will know my love for deep rose browns. I feel they make the perfect red lip for my tan skin tone!
- YSL Faux Cils mascara in 1 Black is my favourite mascara. However I am too broke to purchase it right now. Plus I'm still using up the YSL Babydoll mascara which is just a bit meh. The formula is far too wet and the wand is a prickly plastic disaster. This is my fault for letting myself be lured in by that Cara 'Eyebrows' Delevingne model. Damn those thick forehead moustaches!
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Minnie Chic from Ears to Tail. So pretty. Looks like the perfect delicious bubblegum pink! I love nail colours that make me salivate.
So that's my wishlist for now. Till then I'll just use this picture to describe my life until i get mooolah.