Saturday 17 August 2013

Primark Bargain!

Yesterday I achieved something I never thought possible. Pray tell I hear you say... I walked into Primark and came out only spending £2! For me that is a big deal! Normally I go loca, this time I didn't even grab a basket. Just walked straight in and wondered with no purpose, yeah, it was a casual affair.

I bought these:

I was aimlessly walking around on the phone to le boyfran (who was falling asleep) complaining about my disastrous business meeting when I saw them twinkling beneath an awfully bright light, a sign above reading 'SALE £2!' Is this real life..or is this just fantasy? I wondered as I edged closer.. NO 'twas real! ERMAGERD! "Shut the F up for a second" I said to my boyfriend who had unbeknown to me fallen asleep -_- They had to be mine. But horror! All i could see were size 7 and 8 hangers! FOR WHYYY?! Not giving up I decided to look at the size inside the actual shoes and I found my size! Why do these hangers have to give me false sorrow?!


They are so pretty and for £2 down from £8 a total bargain! I mean where the hell can you pick up shoes in perfect condition for TWO DOWLLA?! These shoes are perfect for giving your everyday work wear a bit of bling! The front portion of the shoe is laden with studs and the rest a soft black suede like material. The different sizes and colour of studs make the shoes twinkle differently in the light. I like that, I like that alot.  My only concern was how rounded the toe was. I have researched into the alignment of my toes and have found out I have egyptian feet. Looky here at the pic..
*Blog question of the day: How are your toes aligned? Joke. 
My mums side of the family all have Greek feet. I always wondered whether that was a Filipino thing? Probably not as I have seen a lot of Greek feets around London Town. No I do not like feet, nor am I a feet stalker. But it's summer and there's a lot of feet out, gosh, chill. With my feet I always find shoes with a slightly enlongated point the most comfortable and flattering. However despite the roundness of these shoes they seem comfortable for the most part. And you know for £2 if they don't work out for me, I can always give them to someone else, after a good airing of course! We don't share the sweat here people.

I also picked up this face powder from Rimmel in Superdrug (thought I could just slide this in here). Yes it is light, however it is one of those transparent finishes. I really wanted the Soap & Glory 'One Heck of a Blot' but it was sold out and I feel that was because It was hyped up by everyone and their mother. But for £3.99 I think this is more suited to my budget anyway (ooo attidude).

I surprised myself at how much I could talk about a shoe. Was there need for this? Probably not. Did I enjoy it? Yes.

Pippa
x

25 comments:

  1. Soap and Glory its great from Rimmel hopefully you will find it. Keep in touch will like to see a comment from you.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I always go in to primark for a browse and end up picking up tons of £1 and £2 items, thinking 'that's a bargain'...well by the time I've got to the checkout it's not so bargainous! And I hate that their shoes end up on the wrong hangers! Those are real beauties though x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally know what you mean! EURGH I HATE FALSE HANGER ADVERTISING!

      Delete
  3. Can't beat Primark shoes. I'm pretty certain i've worn only Primarni shoes all year, ha! Every time I'm in there I can't help but walk out with a pair or two.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I come to think of it most of my shoes are from primark! They don't last long with me though. I walk like a plank, I'm a slider.
      Thank you for checking out my blog. I fangirl'd

      Delete
  4. AS LONG AS YOU ENJOYED TALKING ABOUT SHOES, YOLO

    THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD DEAL THO (ME GUSTA DEM SHOES), considering you can usually get makeup at a higher price than that ._.

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOBO. You Only Buy Once. Life motto.
      We 'bout it errday, errrday.

      Delete
  5. I love Primark flats! They're so cheap and last me so long! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Primark shoes too! However they don't last me long. I either sweat them to death or ruin them by my weird walking!

      Delete
  6. Haha that foot thing!
    Everybody I know is talking to me about Primark, I should come there one day. But I better should that coming in UK haha


    xx

    Fatou

    http://own--it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody loves a good primark shop! I think tourists get more excited by Primark than anyone else haha

      Delete
  7. nice shoes :) i had to check my toes after looking at this feet chart haha. im a mixture of 1,2,and 3 wat ^^ btw pippa i really enjoy your blog. you are probably the bubbliest blogger that i ever met here!

    ps dammit primark why we dont have you here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1,2 & 3 damn girl! Thank you so much. I love blogging and the fact that I can be myself and express my personality through writing :)
      I think Primark should be complusory in every country!

      Delete
  8. Lovely shoes!
    I'm having a give away when I reach 100 followers, it would be great if you could help me get there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog :D
    antoofortique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice shoes, it looks cool and simple ! I would like one too =)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are super cute & a BARGAIN!! Omg I have egyptian feet too ahaha.
    Your blog is amazing btw - now following on blogloving xx

    sjtx.webnode.com
    Check mine out if you get a chance xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Egyptian feet! Thank you so much! Will check your blog out x

      Delete
  12. Omg.. I LOVE your hair!! Mine is almost as long but I can never get it to look that good!! lol

    XOXO ♥ Kia - http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those shoes. Very cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Now Following :)

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete